*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, February 13, 2012

Three Years Old

It is with great joy and some sadness that I watch Kelly turn 3. She gets funnier and sharper as time moves forward. She has an enormous personality, laughs and sings and dances every day. She is the happiest and most tender child. But, alas, she is not a baby anymore :(

She is registered for preschool in the Fall. She is potty-trained but still in the crib (I'm having a hard time parting with the baby furniture). My own sleep suffers as a result since I need to get her to the bathroom in the AM. She only wants big girl silverware and will do anything to be like Shelagh.

Presenting...Rapunzel with her trusty friend, Pascal!



In lieu of a birthday cake, she wanted a tower of ice cream sandwiches. We added in chocolate covered strawberries.



Happy girl...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so silly! I know what you're saying, she's the last baby of the family!

Love the pictures!

Miss you all terribly. Love to everyone.

Love,
Aunt Harlee

Anonymous said...

Sena, I just realized your hair is straight! Very pretty!!

Love you....
Aunt Harlee