*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad Form with New Baby

I found myself today in between errands and picking up the kids and needing to change and nurse Kelly. I stopped at a Starbucks for an iced green tea and to do my baby mommy duties, no pun intended. There was no changing table in the womens bathroom. Seriously, Starbucks? Aren't non-working moms your prime customer base? I see little mommy playdates in there all the time. You'd think it would be automatic. It was a big room that was handicapped accessible. I did not venture into the mens room to see if the table was in there...ewww. So, out came the disposable table cover and down on the floor we went. I know...disgusting, but what was I to do? I could tell it was a blowout and I was about to feed her more. Then, I nursed while sipping my tea while chatting on the phone with my brother. I love maternity leave. Here's Kelly at 5 weeks now... and the kids too each snuggling her in their beds...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sena - she is sooooo damn cute! I can't stand it. enjoy every minute. hope to see you soon. Kara

SIMI said...

Damn, she's cute.