*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a lovely and relaxing holiday weekend...Kids were thrilled with Santa's gifts and the Wii that Joe and I decided to throw in to the mix. 
New jammies...



Go Bruins!



Happy girl on Xmas morning...




One of my fave Kelly faces...



An entire day of Lego building...Hogwarts by Shelagh and Lego Kingdoms Prison Tower by Rory.  It was a quiet and mellow day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The kids look so happy (well, I'm sure Kelly was too!). Happy new year to all of you.

With lots of love,
Aunt Harlee & Uncle Chris
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

PS: I'm stealing the first picture of the three of them so I can print it for myself to update my pics!

XOXOXO
Aunt Harlee :)