*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYC

The weekend after Thanksgiving we head down to NJ for my family Xmas weekend celebration.  We decided to stay in NYC on Friday night and spent the day in the city on Saturday before heading west for a Sat night dinner and Sun extended family party.  All but Rory enjoyed walking around outside...it was crowded but lovely nonetheless. 

We wrapped up the day at the Museum of Natural History. Rory almost imploded when we walked into the Dinosaur rooms there. Wish I had taken some pics, but I didn't.  I seriously need a new camera. 

Rory admiring some stuff at the Lego store in Rockefeller Center.  The kids at the tree in the hotel...

Shelagh and I at Rockefeller Center



Joe & Kelly at Rock Ctr


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Greenstylemom said...

Looks like you had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Had to smile when you said that Rory almost imploded when he saw the dinosaurs! I could only imagine! Cute pictures, glad you all had a nice time. Nothing like NY holiday time!
Love, Aunt Harlee :)