*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Antipasto Pasta Salad

My typical go-to pasta salad is a balsamic, mozzarella, tomato, basil version. It's good, but it was time for a new one. Enter the fantastic Antipasto Pasta Salad my friend made when we visited her over Labor Day weekend. It's an Emeril recipe she got from the Food Network website. Other than some slicing and dicing, this is a quick and easy recipe and it's delicious. I like most the blending of the dressing ingredients into the bowl before the solids are added. It was the perfect amount of dressing too, with nice hints of garlic and balsamic, but not soggy or liquidy. It seemed to be a hit at the baby shower I hosted this past weekend and I'm still eating what was left this week happily.

No comments: