*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, October 19, 2009

Snow. In October.

On Thursday, October 16th, we awoke to snow. I had heard it raining in the early morning hours when I was up with Kelly, but snow????? Add this to the list of ridiculous shit prior to Halloween. Another such item is Christmas Decorations being out in the stores. Now I have to schedule my annual way-earlier-than-holiday-shopping-shopping-trip so that I can enjoy picking out some things for my kids before the insanity of this over-marketed, way-too-pushy, road-rage, irritating holiday season actually begins.

By the way, it snowed again last night in case you didn't happen to see the Patriots pound Tennessee last night 59-0, I think. We do a nice job in unexpected, crappy weather. They had no chance really. We also had to drive home in that snow last night from Maine. More on that later when I can get my pictures posted.

No comments: