*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, October 3, 2009

the Dollar Store

Block Party is tomorrow so I ran out tonight to the Christmas Tree Shop and the Dollar Store to get some crap for a prize box. At 8-830 on a Saturday night, you should see the psychos hanging out buying carts full of cheap garbage. Seriously. There was a security alert in the Dollar Store when I was trolling for cheap-ass plastic cars and shitty pencils. Ha.

Fingers crossed that the rain finishes early or doesn't happen at all! At least the temp should be good. Originally we were pretty well planned out. Now I feel like we lost some momentum when we postponed and I'm just hoping people eat and are happy enough just meeting and hanging out. Not much else organized. I'm full of ideas and too tired for follow through.

No comments: