*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fibbing for Fashion

I innocently fibbed to Rory this morning and got caught by Shelagh. He had on these cute baby blue shorts and a brown collared shirt this morning with a matching hat, so I tried to get him to wear Shelaghs old baby blue Crocs with it instead of the red ones he's currently obsessed with. I sneakily hid the red ones at the bottom of a basket of shoes and told him they were in the wash when he whined for the red ones instead. While I gingerly put the blue ones on him through some protests, Shelagh dug to the bottom of the bucket with a "Hey buddy, look what I found??" I had to sweep her into the next room to avoid him seeing them. I went through pretty drastic measures to have him match today. I'm sure I shouldn't care that much...BUT, doesn't he look cute???? It was kind of worth it. Plus, one of Shelagh doing her "Movie Star" pose with her "party hair" that captures her personality perfectly!

No comments: