*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Skiing !!

We dropped Kelly off with my mother in law and went skiing at a local mountain with the big kids. It was my first time back skiing in about 9 years. DAMN was I scared. Joe took the kids out while I did the whole rental thing and snuck out alone for my 1st run. I had some guy and his daughter giving me a pep talk up the lift and somehow I managed to make it down quietly and secretly behind Rory and Joe. After 2-3 runs I was able to ski with Rory without Joe sticking close by. By the end of the day, I could ALMOST keep up with Shelagh. She's like Speedy Gonzales zipping all over the place. She's a nut.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! You have to video them skiing one day for your old aunt! They look so cute & so grown-up too.

Love to everyone........
Harlee :)

PS: Glad you're up & running again too!