*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adventure Girl

Shelagh went back to school today (pictures coming), so yesterday was the 1st time since before Rory was born that I have had only 1 kid on my non-work days.  Kelly and I had a great day.  We took a long walk around a lake, played in the tot playground, went to the pool together (see below) and then returned to the pool with the big kids after school pickup.  She is an absolute nut and the super star of the pool.  Everyone cheers for her when she jumps off the board and is amazed that she is swimming face down and blowing bubbles.  Future swim champion?  Possibly. 

3 comments:

JFM said...

Wow! How did you make that happen??? She is amazing.

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is truly fearless (and good shot of her too, I might add)! Way to go Kelly! Glad you had a good day with her!

Love you....
Aunt Harlee :)

PopMom said...

Trust me, Jen, I have nothing to do with Kelly's craziness. She's a natural nut and thinks she can do anything. It's one of the many things I love about her.