*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Airport Cell Phone Lot

I went to pick Joe up at the airport on Saturday night and was annoyed that I had to keep circling the terminals. I guess it's a good thing that there are cops everywhere, but it's irritating that you can't at least hover in your car at Arrivals. That is until I discovered the Cell Phone Lot! Is this new or has this been around for awhile??? I assumed, correctly, that it's a lot just adjacent to the terminals where you can hover until your person arrives. As usual, I was happy just sitting there listening to Stern while I waited. You can only be there for 30 minutes and you can only idle for 5 minutes, but that's ok. I suppose unless it's in the middle of super cold spell, it doesn't really matter. Joe got his bag and called me and I was at his terminal in less than 5 minutes. Cool!

No comments: