*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, November 23, 2009

Test iPhone Blog Post

Blogger doesn't have an iPhone app. BOO. Supposedly you can email a
post. Let's see if this works!

UPDATE: It worked!! Cool. It just doesn't assign Labels. Although, that might be good. You'd never know I had my Masters in Library & Information Science if you looked at the disarray that is my Label list. However, b/c I am a Virgo and completely anal retentive about keeping things in order (well, I used to be anyway), I can't clean up the list unless I'm ready to commit the time to retroactively re-categorizing everything. Ridiculous, isn't it???

3 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

I'm right there with you on the organizing of my labels. Can't do it until I'm ready to take on the whole thing. I'm also wearing my husband down for an iPhone. Just a matter of time...

justin t said...

"Masters in Library & Information Science" really? ....sounds like you were quite the party-girl in college

PopMom said...

Nice, Justin. I should have known you'd be trolling my blog while home for a few weeks :) Didn't you see "Party Girl" with Parker Posey? Librarians can party up with the best of them, my friend.