*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blanket and his Bug Bite Adventure

Rory told me the most detailed story this morning about his blanket while we were sitting in the bathroom...

R: Mommy, I am your 13, 18 love.
M: Is Blanket my love too?
R: Blanket is your 18 love. He likes kisses on his cheek only.
M: Not on his mouth?
R: Nope. He is very hungry and I only feed him Pears and Mango. He loves Pears and Mango. And I give him bottles. Milk and cheese. He likes Cheddar. Shelagh likes Cheddar too. I am the only one who likes American cheese on the family Earth planet.
R: Blanket had to go to the doctor for a bug bite on his eye. The bee landed on his nose and stung his eye.
M: His eyeball? Really? What was his doctors name?
R: Dr Peach Banana. He put bandaids over both of his eyes and then blanket drove home.
M: How did Blanket drive with bandaids over his eyes???
R: He drove the Banana truck.
M: How did he see? Did he bonk into anything?
R: Yes. He drove into glass and knocked over a tree. Then he stood the tree up and went home. Oh, and there was a storm with clouds and rain. And he got into bed with me and that's it.

No comments: