*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

For not having anything much planned for Memorial Day weekend, it flew by fast! Summer has officially begun - not according to the calendar, but since the pool is open it might as well be. They finally attached a working heater so even I could get in. We swam Saturday, Sunday, and Monday with a quick march with Shelaghs school for the town parade on Sunday.

Back to work on Wednesday to start the day with an announcement that my group has been sold to our competitor. Nice. So, in the next 30 days I will not know whether my family will have health insurance come July 1. Apparently they are guaranteeing everyones jobs (initially at least), but not necessarily my part time hours. What an unbelievable year...going to choose to focus on the positives!

No comments: