*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life is Good Festival !!! OMG!!!

I could not be MORE excited...I'm such a nerd. I just found out about the Life is Good Festival in the Boston area on Sept 12. Guster, They Might be Giants, and Laurie Berkner Band...it's the trifecta of AWESOME adults-also-enjoy kids music all in one day. My kids might implode from excitement...Kelly included. I just found it and bought tickets in about 3 minutes. OMG...OMG...I can't wait until September!!!

1 comment:

GreenStyleMom said...

I am so jealous!! I would love to go to that.

I am actually going to be flying in and out of Boston for our trip East this summer. It was so much less expensive than flying in/out of Burlington or Manchester or Portland or even Hartford! I've never been to Mass so I'm really excited. We are only going to stay one night with a friend before driving up to Vermont. We'll stay another night on our way out. Any highlights you recommend with the kids?