*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comments

Okay, so it should be enough for me that I get to
  1. "journal" what is going on
  2. keep friends and family up to date
  3. provide some funny stories here and there
  4. share what books I might be reading
  5. share what movies or tv i'm enjoying right now
  6. share what recipes are working for me or not working

etc, etc, etc...

The truth is, I love comments and I have mostly lurking readers that don't comment. Boo-hoo. I'm happy enough I do have people reading (thank you weekly stat report and mentions from friends here and there). But, I would be lying if I didn't mention that I LOVE reading comments and that I check all the time if I have any. If it weren't for Cole Mine comments, I'd be almost bare :(

Just a shameless request for an occasional comment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you check your June 30 Ode to Mom (thank you, BTW!) post??