*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Raspberry Yogurt Cake

Shelagh and I baked a Raspberry Yogurt Cake from Bon Appetit yesterday while Rory was napping. It came out really yummy and moist. The only things I did different from the recipe were
  1. I used vanilla lowfat yogurt instead of plain
  2. I didn't have a Bundt pan so instead I divided the batter and put 1/2 each into a 9 inch cake pan and a loaf pan. I found this site and this site on pan size conversions to make sure it would likely work. I wasn't sure about cooking time so instead of the 1 hour 10 minutes in the recipe, I started with 45 minutes. I think that was a little long, but it still came out moist.

Here it is...Pictures are not so great - I'm having a problem with my camera in the house lately.







1 comment:

Shannon said...

That cake looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the conversion sites too! YUM!