*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy & Daughter



There are so many things I love about this picture...
  1. There is nothing more touching and intimate then seeing your husband worship your daughter and vice versa. Shelagh and Joe have grown really close in the last 6 months that I've noticed. She lets him do so much more than she used to and even prefers him in some cases, which might be normal in some families, but was a change (SO for the better) for ours.
  2. Shelagh looks so grown up to me in this shot. Maybe it's because she's heading towards 5 or b/c we're figuring out where she'll go to Kindergarden, or b/c there is a new infant coming. Maybe it's b/c she sometimes says things that are old beyond her years. I don't know, but she is such a little pal these days. And funny as hell...
  3. She let me put clips in her hair to pin down her ponytail and it looked so precious. I asked her to take a picture with her dad and she scrambled over to him so fast and snuggled right in.

I could go on and on...

No comments: