*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2010 Oscars: Follow Up

The tribute to John Hughes was phenomenal. Holy memories. I suppose it was the time, but I've seen all of his movies and have loved all the teen flicks through and through. Judd Nelson was looking a little leathery and Ally Sheedy was a little pale, but otherwise, it was awesome to see a collection of John Hughes actors and the clips just made my day. Does Anthony Michael Hall look like a completely different person, or is it just me??? I seriously cried. Not that it takes much...

I would comment on the rest of the broadcast, but TiVO hosed me and deleted it. I don't know what the hell is taking up all the space. I do have Star Wars II and III in HD saved. I have 8 HIMYM's and a handfull of other shows, but not that much really. Oh well. I didn't really care to watch much else anyway.

No comments: