*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Pats Day!

3 Irish kids happy to dress up today, 1 unhappy leprechaun this morning...

Already starting a tradition of chugging on St Pats Day!

Joe got up and made the kids green pancakes and green milk. It was a big hit!
"What the hell are you trying to feed me??? There is no way I'm eating this crap!" And, she didn't. I tried to jam one piece in so she'd see it was just like a regular pancake but she'd have none of it and just gave me that look before chucking a pancake at me. Nice.

Also this morning from Rory..."I'm not Irish. I'm Unique!" We've been talking about all the things that make each kid special and unique (skin color, hair color, likes and dislikes, etc) and now Rory has decided that everything he says and does makes him unique.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh out loud about Kelly throwing the green pancake at you..........sorry! I just get a visual & laugh!

Love to you all...
Aunt Harlee