*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kids Snuggling

All but the last picture are from last night when the kids watched a DVD I picked up at the library that contained 5 shorts made from Eric Carle books: The Very Hungry Caterpillar (our fave), Papa Please Get the Moon for Me (Kelly's favorite), The Very Quiet Cricket, The Mixed-Up Chameleon, and I See a Song. It was awesome.
I love these pics of Shelagh and Rory. They look so happy and gorgeous!
Lots of forts and peek-a-boo going on in our house.

Annoyed at me b/c I kept snapping pics while they were trying to watch. The 2nd pic of the 3 of them was from last week. After bath they came into our bedroom to watch Little Einsteins which Kelly loves. She sings and claps along. Big kids insist they don't like it anymore, but they look pretty mesmerized to me. Also, they are all wearing footies. Love it.

1 comment:

JFM said...

Fantastic pics of the three of them together! So cute!