*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of School

Shelagh and I celebrated her last day of 1st grade at our favorite local Mexican restaurant, where she promptly sat next to me rather than across.  She had her 1st Shirley Temple (1st soda!) and nursed it for HOURS in the to-go cup we had to get.  Then, we got mani-pedi's together before picking up Rory.  I cannot believe she is going into 2nd grade and he is starting Kindergarten.  Just amazing...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Shelagh for her last day of first grade! You are a great Mom for making it special for her! I'm so proud of her & of Rory for moving forward!You brought back a wonderful memory for me regarding the Shirley Temple. My dad always ordered me one too when I was little. I thought I was really cool with my own "drink"! Love to everyone....Aunt Harlee