*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Know it's Only Been 2 Weeks, but...

I cannot believe what my body looks like after baby #3. I went to Old Navy today and tried on a skirt & top only to throw up in my mouth. I swear I picked something I thought fell into the category of "soft dressing" or, in other words, poufy and billowy and not framing any mid-body part closely. No help. I don't know what's worse...the jelly belly or the monstrous chest region with the senior citizen mongo nursing bra. I put everything back. And just polished off a half pint of Ben & Jerrys Oatmeal Cookie ice cream. Vile.

Update: I bought one of those tummy binders. Nothing like a tight and uncomfortable corset-girdle thing to make me nauseated, literally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still throw up in my mouth a little bit when trying on clothes and its been over 2 years since Sadie was born. Big sigh. You will get there

Anonymous said...

love the new photo of the kids. the lighting is perfect. they look very happy with their new sibling!
Kara

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Sena! It is crazy how our bodies change for good after the kiddos...spreading and sagging...doesn't seem fair eh?But isn't it worth it! I loved your post about the potty training. Mikey (#4) was the same way. I even waited until he was 3 & 3 mos. His accidents drove me crazy. Then he got "in trouble" for the accident...never had another one! Thanks for keeping us all laughing! Aloha! Nik