*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Heading in Tomorrow...

So, my attempt at not being induced this time has pretty much failed unless I go into labor tonight. I gave it a good ole college try. I am now so bored, so big and so unable to do anything - plus I have the worst cold. My mom is already here and cooking away and I'm just waddling around being grumpy. The Dr is very surprised I didn't go this weekend. I'm at 3 cm dilated now, baby isn't going to get any lower unless she is on her way out. Hopefully I go tonight and then plan accomplished, but if not tomorrow they will take me and get things started. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sena!!! I'll be thinking of you.

Karri said...

Good luck...keep me posted. Three is a charm. xo, Karri