*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty Training is a Pain in the Ass

Rory inconveniently turned 3 a month before Kelly was born. Therefore, we decided not to potty train him aggressively until after she arrived. However, now that she is here and so tiny and her diapers are almost cute and we are counting poops and all that, Rorys diapers are now DISGUSTING and he looks like a giant wearing Depends.

Joe declared Saturday "underwear day". We approached it like we did with Shelagh...put him on the potty at regular intervals all day and stay home. He looked SO cute in his new CARS (of course) underwear.


Plus, Kelly got her big brother and big sister CD players (so Mommy could catch a break from the constant Wiggles barage in the van). Headphones & Big Boy Underwear...scrumptous. Don't you just want to pinch his bum???


Let's just say that each time we sat him down...nothing. Within 5-10 minutes - accident. The kid is fully aware, announces his peeing and pooping immediately after doing it, but just doesn't want to head to the potty first. Big sigh. Girls are so much easier. Shelagh was trained at 2 1/2 and it took 2 days at home. I was hoping that most of the kids in his preschool class would be trained and that maybe seeing his friends use the potty would help (or maybe his teachers would take over for me - hehe). No can do. A bunch of younger kids just moved into his class and they are all still in diapers. Ugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful butt love to have him all alone id fuck that boy relentless

Anonymous said...

Same id love to put my cock in him hear him cry for me to stop while i fuck his hole hard and cum a hard load into him

Anonymous said...

You are the same person dipshit. Go kill yourself sick bastard.

Anonymous said...

I think about Rory in his Cars big boy undies. About licking his little boy prick though the undies. Then slowly pulling them down till his little prick pops out. Sucking his dick while I get mine out and offer it to Rory and let him suck it. Stuff his big boy undies into his mouth to gag him at the moment when my hard dick penetrates his little bum and make him ride my dick. So I must be a sick bastard too. But I'm not going to kill myself. I'm going to search for more picks of little boys.