*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kelly Finishes Week 2

Here's Kelly from this weekend. I'm having such a good time putting her in dresses. I think when Shelagh was born leggings weren't IN or something b/c I never had her in dresses. Now that I can avoid tights, I'm loving dressing Kelly in more girly outfits. She has enough stuff from Shelagh, but mostly I had Shelagh in Sleep n Plays so it's been nice to find some winter dresses on sale and from gifts for Kelly. Plus, she's not a redhead so she can wear all the colors I've banned from the other kids - Red, Hot Pink, Orange, and Yellow - hurrah!


Shelagh with Kelly last week
Rory doing his favorite 2 things in the world...sucking his thumb and holding his beautiful baby sister.

No comments: