*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Partial Garden

I got a babysitter this morning and head out to the Nursery. I can't imagine concentrating with Shelagh and Rory running up and down the aisles at the garden center. I picked up a few vegetables, several herbs, and flowers for a couple of pots in the front and in the back. I did keep the flowers alive all last summer, so there's hope for this year.
I managed to do all the little stuff today...I rotated my tomatoes into barrels this year. I know they are a little crowded, but we'll see what happens. Here is the small patch I use for vegetables...note the flowers in my chives, the various weeds, the 2 flats of stuff I bought today that I didn't get to, and the strawberry plant on the far right that is green but no red fruit to be found. Let's hope I get to the weeding and the rest of the planting this weekend sometime.

No comments: