*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, July 12, 2010

Books: Catching Fire, The Help

Catching Fire is the 2nd book in the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. It was just as great as the 1st book! I already put in a reserve at the library for the 3rd book that is due out in August. I hope they make the movie soon - it's slated as In Development with Lionsgate Films right now. They need an unknown cast and I bet it will be awesome.

Also read The Help which seems to be in everyones hands these days. I enjoyed it. It was a nice change from the Hunger Games books that I have been devouring.

On to No Angel by Penny Vincenze on recommendation from a friend of mine that travels and reads all the time. Also a trilogy I guess. Good so far. I'm pleased with the increase in my level of reading these days. Not too much on TV right now so it's working.

No comments: