*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, July 5, 2010

Disturbing Incident

All seemed fine at our little BBQ this evening with our neighbors...The kids were playing well, the temp had cooled off just enough, I had a nice Sam Adams Summer in my hand. When, all of a sudden, Rory is crying and drooling and spitting and rubbing his tongue. What the F????? I was like "Rory, stop spitting and drooling!! What's wrong with you??? Did you eat a piece of pepperoni or something???" Turns out he took a swig of what he thought was refreshing ice water. No such luck. My 4 1/2 year old had his first mouthful of vodka on the rocks. Nice.

1 comment:

GreenStyleMom said...

Love it! LOL I was holding Kate a few years ago in a Mexican restaurant while dining with friends. I was busy talking and thought she was drinking my water. Oh, no! She was slurping away at my margarita! I'm not even sure how much she had, but she slept really well that night!