*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Shelagh started camp this week so it's back to Me, Rory, & Kelly again for my home day. Off to the pool to enjoy the sunny 90 degree day we're expecting today. Kelly has become FEARLESS at the pool...this summer won't end without her walking right into the pool by herself. She barely let's me touch her in the pool. She climbs down the ladder herself, hangs there and splashes, and then dunks herself and comes up smiling. No vest, no swimmies. The vest I ordered her just arrived last night so we'll see how that goes today. I'm putting my foot down. Keeping on top of her without any safety device is exhausting me.
PS - Is it not cool to sneak an ice cream from the snack bar while the kids aren't looking????

No comments: