*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

But, What if the Cable Line Goes Down?

Then, we're screwed!

This is the view from my door at 630am this morning. I'm just sitting here wondering why the hell my work hasn't announced they are closed yet. I mean seriously...I do marketing. Is that really essential????

My coffee is brewed, thankfully, as I got up at 545 to see what the deal was. The snow storm during Xmas week wasn't this bad. There is 1 plow stripe up my street and it's still coming down. State of Emergency not declared yet from the state so Rory's pre-school is still open. Joe will probably be closed since Boston already declared state of emergency last night. Our town school closed last night.

My cable line!!! Seriously, this is bad. It's dipping down over my driveway. It's Top Chef night!!!

No comments: