*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter 2011 TV Season

Here's what we're watching right now...
  1. Last Season: Big Love - I'm bummed to see this show go. Last season was pretty over the top, but I have high hopes for this final season.
  2. Top Chef All Stars - I LOVE this show. This is the only reality I watch and I can't get enough. All Stars was a great idea...the people that needed to go have gone I think and the end should prove to be fantastic. I wish they'd come to Boston!
  3. NEW: Lights Out - This is on FX and is about a boxer who retired but needs money and wants to start fighting again despite health issues. 1st episode was good so we'll keep watching and see what happens.
  4. 1/2 Hour Comedies: Modern Love, Office, Parks and Recreation, and 30 Rock - SO pumped for P & R to return with Rob Lowe and Adam Scott (from Tell Me You Love Me and from Party Down, which I loved but was just cancelled).
  5. Season 5 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: We're on the last episodes of last season. We'll have to watch Season 6 On Demand or wait until it comes out on DVD and then we're up to date. Still not sure what we'll watch on DVD next...I'd like a drama this time, but if not then Big Bang Theory probably.

SO thrilled that Katey Segal got the Golden Globe for her role as Gemma on Sons of Anarchy. This is my favorite show currently and I can't believe it hasn't gotten more recognition. Yeah!

No comments: