*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, January 28, 2011

Computer Woes

I couldn't be more frustrated right now. My laptop has a hard drive error so it's as good as fried right now. Of course I haven't backed up recently. Why would you even ask that????? PLUS, my wireless router is screwy too so even with my work laptop at home I can't get online. I'm upstairs on my 3rd floor in a FREEZING room we don't use with dead bee carcasses all over the floor (eww). Trying to online chat with Linksys after 2 conversations with my internet provider. You'd think since I work for a technology company that I'd have more of a clue. But, I don't. Woe is me.

At least Kelly is sleeping. Rory is wandering around the house aimlessly probably binging on snack food and watching bad daytime TV by himself. Nice mothering today.

No comments: