*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Candy Anticipation Anxiety

You know that feeling when you put money into a vending machine and there is that moment when your money is in but the coil hasn't started moving yet and you have that instant fear that you won't get your candy? We need a sniglet for that.

In case you were wondering...Twizzlers. And FRESH Twizzlers, at that. Just the right amount of chewy, not-break-your-teeth pull that you want in your strawberry licorice. "As Always: A Low Fat Candy". Twizzlers, Peppermint Patties...you have to love "low-fat" candy. Until you eat 100 of them.

1 comment:

jen said...

I've experienced that anxiety more times than I care to admit. Actually, I recently ended my long-term relationship with the vending machine at work.

It's been tough - I have to walk by it several times a day.