*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Driveway

So exciting...I just want to put on roller skates and zoom around on the fresh black top. Okay, flash forward to the 2000's and leave the headbands and wristbands behind. Rory and Shelagh want to go cruising "Cars" Movie-style. I can't wait for that and a grand sidewalk chalk celebration. Adios ant hills, weeds, cracks, and falling children. Hello, burning feet and smooth sailing.

I don't have "before", but here's "during" and "after"...

It was a hot, very humid, and 11-hr work day for these guys...please note the shirt removal and the view I was able to admire while working from home today. Yum-yum, sir. Thank you for the lovely display of manliness. I will be kind and leave it at that. Oh, also I will add "Ewww".

1 comment:

Greenstylemom said...

We just got a new driveway a few weeks ago also! We LOVE it. I love not having pea gravel all over my house, and my kids are now big cruisers as well.