*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kellys 1st Tooth!

Tooth #1 popped out today!! I felt the bottom 2 middle teeth making their way over the last couple of weeks. It's hard to see in there b/c she smiles ALL the time and is constantly sticking her tongue out and covering them up. But, this morning, when I dropped her off I had mentioned she didn't sleep well yesterday/last night and her caregiver suggested that maybe her tooth had popped through. Lo and behold, 1 of the 2 broke out! I will TRY to get a photo later, but who knows if that is even possible. I'm sure the 2nd one is not far behind. Shelagh didn't get her first tooth until 7 mos, but Rory got his at 4 mos and was finished with all but his 2nd year molars by the time he turned 1. Yeah Kelly!!

I haven't started food yet, but I'm thinking I'll start cereal in a few weeks after our next 2 weekends of trips are done. She'll be justs shy of 6 mos, which is later than I started cereal for the other 2, but she's doing fine without it, my little sausage legs.
This is Kelly not letting me see her tooth. By the way, the 2nd one popped by the time I picked her up at the end of the day!