*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cute Kelly


How cute does she look??? Here's what is going on with Miss Kelly...
  • She's almost 7 months old and still has her 2 bottom teeth.
  • She's 17 1/2 lbs which is about 90% for weight (I need to get a close-up of those sausage thighs). She's also about 75% for height (Joes genes, for sure)
  • She is grabbing EVERYTHING - my hair, my boobs, toys, the strawberry pyramid at the grocery store today. She has a crazy grip too.
  • She has gotten over the Hand-Food-Mouth disease she had a couple of weeks ago and is FINALLY eating, and not spitting, her solids again. She likes peas, pear/raspberries, cantelope, sweet potatoes and hasn't seemed to not like anything. I made some mango and also some potatoes I'll try tonight.
  • She is rolling both ways - back to stomach and stomach to back
  • Despite an earlier post she really isn't sitting up by herself yet. Soon though, I bet!
  • She is such a sweet and mellow baby...she has had hijacked naps left and right and just rolls with it. She is a classic third child and smiles all the time.

We love you, baby Kells!

No comments: