*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kindergarten Supplies

I cannot believe the size of the "Supply List" that we have for Shelaghs Kindergarten class. I guess it just reflects the state of school budgets (or mismanagement of funds) these days that students have to supply so much. I don't mind contributing and always ask if the preschool has wish list items, but I guess the number of items surprised me. Here it is in case you are curious...By the way, I hear Target has sold out of a lot of school supplies already. Nice.
  • glue sticks
  • paper towels
  • hand soap
  • crayons
  • 2-pocket folder
  • liquid glue
  • hand sanitizer
  • markers
  • pencils
  • disinfectant table wipes
  • tissues
  • erasers
  • tape
  • 2 spiral notebooks
  • 1 pkg wipes
  • $5 for a magazine subscription
  • stickers or prizes
  • $ for PTO

No comments: