*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trail Mix

Is just another delivery system for chocolate chips as far as I'm concerned. Joe and I are on a kick and are eating it constantly. It started out with good intention under the "have 10 almonds for a snack" bit. Then, I changed it to walnuts. Then, maybe peanuts. Then, I dropped a few raisins and chocolate chips in there. Then I was making big batches of it and sending it to work with both of us. Then we were eating whole bags of it in the car. Then I was noticing that the ratio of nuts to raisins to chocolate was all wrong.

Put it this way...a handful pulled from my latest batch includes 75% chocolate chips with a few raisins, a peanut or two, and some small walnut pieces which probably equal 1 nut. Seriously.

No comments: