*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, August 17, 2009

Movies: I Love You, Man

Back to what this blog was supposed to be about....Pop Culture!! It's been a long departure, but I'm determined to pull myself out of mom-dom a bit here and there and go back to my blog roots. Movies, TV, Books, etc. It's not like I'm not partaking...I'm just too lazy to think about and articulate my thoughts to write about it all. Here goes...

We watched I Love You, Man this weekend with Jason Segal, Rashida Jones, and Paul Rudd. Paul Rudd was good and the ladies were good too (also Jaime Pressley who was pretty funny with not that much effort). I just really love Jason Segal. He's kind of a laid-back "natural" sort of actor and he's hilarious. Cases in point...Freaks and Geeks, How I Met Your Mother, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall...need I go on???? He was great in this too...just a good mix of "every day guy" and a few spurts of crazy. Plus, the movie had a awesome Fart scene which gets me every time. I'd like to be above it all and say something along the lines of bathroom humor being beneath me, but that would be a LIE. I love it! All it takes is a fart, the discussion of a fart, or the innuendo of a fart and I'm laughing so hard I can't catch my breath.

That's why I really liked this movie. One fart scene.

No comments: