*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cooking out of the Freezer

I determined last week, while attempting to make space in my freezer for some new things, that I have a ton of food in there that I need to cook. It's getting old probably; I have no room left; and I haven't managed to organize myself to get an electrician out so I can buy a separate freezer for more storage. Now that I think of it, I will have to really keep a close eye on what I put in a separate freezer - if I don't manage my current freezer imagine what I'd lose in a stand-alone in a different room????

My goal this week is to make a list of what I have in the frig/freezer/food cabinets and put some meals together.

1 comment:

GreenStyleMom said...

I need to do that with you! I'm good at using all our "regular" stuff in the freezer, but I think I have a cut of meat in there that is at least 2 years old!