*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shelagh's 6th Birthday Party


My kid, having a FANTASTIC time, at her 6th birthday party last Friday with her friends at Monkey Joe's (bouncy house place). After a VERY long year transitioning to school, adjusting to a whole new set of friends, dealing with the arrival of Kelly, and moving past some emotional hurdles, my girl is doing well. And Joe and I couldn't have been happier watching her smile and laugh and relax.

This year has been trying. But I think I can finally say we are at a good plateau. We won't really move past it, as Shelagh is who she is; but, we have found ways to work with her amazing personality. Strong will channelled properly. That is my mantra when parenting Shelagh. I look forward to finding out what her passions are and watching her drive towards her goals with energy I can only imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad she was having such a good time! She is getting to be such a big beautiful girl (just like her mother is!)

Love to everyone.........
Aunt Harlee