*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thoughts from the Mall

I went to the mall today to pickup several presents. Here's what went through my mind today.
  1. Since when has a pair of cargo capri lightweight pants standardly cost $90. Really? Have I been grabbing shit clothes for myself from Target on a whim for too long? I realize I was in J. Crew and they tend to price high at full price, but come on. Who is spending $90 on cargos?
  2. Who the hell is buying bra top tank tops for their size 6 wearing kid at Justice for $20 a pop? How do you explain a bra top to a 6 year old???? Not going back in there any time soon.
  3. Why the hell would I try on pants so soon after being pregnant? Huge mistake...it's way depressing and I know better.

That's it for now. By the way, I did buy a new skirt for myself at J. Crew. It actually looked pretty good and could be casual or dressy depending on the top and shoes. Wearing it for a Christening tomorrow. Who the hell knows with what...

No comments: