*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day! The fact that I didn't write on Mothers should indicate the kind of day I had! We had a great early AM breakfast followed by a pretty mellow day otherwise. Joe took Rory to the movies, I did errands with girls, I had a couple of hours to do errands on my own, and we had a nice dinner ending with family movie night. We watched Superman (wow, the effects back then were BAD. Christopher Reeve flying made me think of Super Grover). I would note that 2 new things I learned in this viewing of Superman: 1) the little girl on the train watching a teenaged Clark Kent run home at super speed was Lois Lane! and 2) a young Cliffy Claven was part of the government team that was tracking the missiles that Lex Luther set off at the end. Always pick up something new with a repeat viewing of a movie!

Anyway, here are some family pics...

Shelagh is always hugging Kelly and vice versa...they are like 2 peas in a pod. And, yes, Joe was playing Rugby with Rory in the house.

Who knows what they were doing, but they weren't
  1. fighting
  2. annoying each other
  3. teasing each other
  4. whining
  5. crying
  6. yelling

so, it was a pleasure to capture the moment!

Couldn't you just eat her up!!! I love this old outfit of Shelaghs on Kelly...she likes like a grown up baby from the 70's.

I am blessed to be the mother of 3 exceptional children. I learn more and more about them and myself each day. Oh, and my husband is officially my hero. He rocks and I am extra lucky to have him as mine and the father of my kids.

No comments: