*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lost

*** I wrote this last Thursday and then it failed before I could save it. I couldn't remember what I wrote and just opened it again today. So annoying. Let's just say that I LOVE LOST and am enjoying how the season is going. The Richard and Desmond episodes were phenomenal and cannot be topped in my opinion. I haven't watched last nights due to a TiVO SNAFU, but we'll watch it on the computer tonight hopefully.

I cried for a lot of last weeks episode. I have to say that I haven't enjoyed Sayid this season (although I loved him before he got mentally invaded by Mr Black Smoke). I was not so sad to see him blown away, but happy he sort of redeemed himself and took one for the team. I CANNOT BELIEVE they killed off Jin and Sun. Why didn't she yell out to him to go be with their daughter!!! The whole scene was like a re-do of the Poseidon Adventure.


On EW.com, the 20 most shocking TV deaths...pretty interesting.

I suppose I'll write more after the 2 1/2 hour finale....awesome they are making it the length of a long movie. Awesome.

No comments: