*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, November 4, 2010

2nd Tooth!


Look who lost her 2nd tooth yesterday!! 1st tooth was swallowed down with a brownie. Tooth #2 got spit out in the sink while tooth brushing. Of course I was in the process of getting her a tooth box from Etsy so I had to print off the picture of the box and leave a note from the tooth fairy on it that I was taken aback by how fast that loose tooth came out and will make a special trip to drop it off when it's done. Nice.

PS - She didn't seem too miffed that Tooth #2 got $2, whereas Tooth #1 got $3.

2 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

So exciting! Kate lost #2 the day after she lost #1. The toothfairy also gave her less, but she didn't care at all. I want to see what little box you are getting for teeth. I have Kate's currently in a contact case!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shelagh! Gorgeous with or without teeth! Keep that Toothfairy busy!

Love you..
Auntie Harlee