*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chaos

F&^% you, Daylight Savings time. My kids were all sleeping until 7-730 solid until this morning. I even let them stay up later last night so that this morning would not be abruptly early. At the bright hour of 6am, it started with Rory coming in who is fighting a cold (probably b/c I just commented that my kids hadn't been sick since June). It followed with Shelagh 5 minutes later and then Kelly yelling "Mom! Dad! Daddy! Dad!" from her room until Joe got her. All 5 in bed, which was nice except that I became a jungle gym with kids fighting over who was snuggling me. Oy. Plus it's freezing out today so I really don't want to go out and advance Rory's cold. It's only 1030am and Joe is out golfing for the day. Can I institute required Sunday naps? Let's see if I can pull it off. Why am I so annoyed already???? Calgon, take me away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better & Rory does too!

Both of us were just sick all week & so was everyone in my office.

I don't get this whole time change thing. It just screws everything up all the way around!

Love you......Aunt Harlee