*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4 of Puke-Fest

Is it bad that I'm
  • stir crazy and bored out of my mind
  • annoyed with my kids for saying "my stomach hurts/my bum hurts" a million times in a row for 4 days in a row
  • tired of wiping diarrhea butt and smelling puke whereever I go
  • wishing I had taught the kids how to use the clicker
  • desperate for a nap
  • looking forward to my double-babysitter weekend (fingers crossed that I actually get a babysitter for Friday at this point), even though I don't usually like to do that - we happen to have an event on Friday and a big friend gathering on Saturday so it can't be helped.

And so are the Days of Our Lives...

By the way, I did have a lot of sympathy for all the kids...I'm not totally heartless. After 4 days on the couch, not sleeping, and dealing with body fluids I'm just a little frazzled :)

UPDATE: Not 2 minutes after hitting save on this post did Kelly projectile vomit, Exorcism-style all over the place including me. Karma. Now I've added bath, floor mopping, and laundry to my list for the day. Serves me right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.....I'm impressed you still manage to cook! Kara