*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, March 7, 2011

Puke-Fest

My house is a puke and poop fest. Both Shelagh and Kelly got the stomach bug this weekend - high fever, stomach pain, throw up and diarrhea. I'm drowning in body fluids. Was tempted to send them both in today, but decided I'd do the right thing and keep them home one more day "just in case". Good thing b/c Kelly is flying through diapers and Shelagh was doubled over all afternoon - even refusing to paint after I set it all up for her. Oh well. I didn't want to work today anyway. I much prefer watching Charlie Sheen go completely bonkers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you all well...asap.
Kara

JFM said...

Hope all are better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope the girls are better soon. Doesn't sound pretty. :(

Hugs & kiss from Aunt Harlee