*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day - Everythings Pink!

Happy Fake-Hallmark-Love Day! Haha.
We woke up with cards from the kids that they made for me with the sitter last night. Then, we moved down to the kitchen for pink and red pancakes inspired by this post I spotted a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't quite up for full rainbow pancakes after my evening of vomiting, but I'll do that soon - maybe Shelaghs birthday. I'll seriously have to wake up super-early and try to bang those out while they are still in bed. We also had pink milk. I'm trying to come up with some kind of pink or red inspired dinner with some pink ice cream to top off the day, but I'm stumped right now. I guess I could make pink mashed potatoes, some kind of rare-ish meat and beets or something but I don't think that would go over so well. I'll continue to think about it while I while away some time during the big kids ski class this afternoon.
"Pink MIIIILLLKKK"
"What the hell are these red pancakes and why can't I have pink milk????"

My shirtless warriors...

No comments: